Crystal Springs Landscape Company began as a residential gardening service in 1975, and evolved into a full-service commercial landscape management company. Under new management since 1997, the company continues to grow while maintaining its commitment to excellent customer service.
With more than 45 employees, the company serves hundreds of commercial accounts ranging from the very small to 100 acre sites.
We are members of the:
- California Landscape Contractors Association (CLCA)
- Irrigation Association (IA)
- California Interior Plant Association (CIPA)
- Building Owner and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
Among our many awards for design and service are:
- CAL OSHA: Golden Gate Safety Award
- CLCA: First Place Medium Commercial Installation award for Newpark Mall
- ALCA: Environmental Improvement Award of Distinction for the Newpark Mall interior renovation
- CLCA: First Place Interiorscaping, State Category award for the NewPark Mall interior maintenance and design
Crystal Springs Landscape Company provides asset management, preservation and growth in the landscape industry to associations and corporations desirous of quality workmanship. Throughout the Bay Area, we work with organizations that seek a progressive partnership to create excellence in landscape projects. We strive to offer the quality and expertise of a national landscape company, while providing the attention to detail and personal service of a small, local company.
We believe in having Integrity in All We Do.
Our actions and decisions reflect the highest ethical, legal and professional standards.